• love to travel
• love to share your experiences
• wish you could travel more
Does this sound like you? You’re in luck. The travelcuts FilmFest competition is in full swing, and it’s your shot to win $5,000 in travel (yes!). Plus, you’ll get bragging rights as winner of #travelcutsDOC 2016. All you’ve gotta do is edit together a 2-minute video of your travels – whether it’s one trip from this summer, a trip from last year, or a compilation of several trips – and send it in to us by September 15, 2016! Check out the full rules here.
Some of our tips:
• Higher quality = better. Aim for 1080p video (most modern smartphones can shoot at this resolution!)
• Aim for an ideal length of 2 minutes. Your video must be no shorter than 1:30, and no longer than 3:00.
• The right song can make or break a video – but make sure any music you use is licensed properly. We suggest using royalty free music so you don’t have to worry!