1) Every time you pull a fall sweater out of your closet, you look wistfully at the swimsuit that barely saw the light of day this summer.
2) There’s an ache in your feet you’re SURE could be cured by sticking them into hot sand.
3) The sheer amount of work piled up on your desk now blocks all sunlight coming in from the window.
— Megan Hamilton (@megHAM11) October 8, 2016
4) Your summer tan has faded, and you’re tired of everyone asking if you’re sickly.
5) You live anywhere in Canada, and it’s not currently June, July, or August.
— Trevor C Scott 🖋 (@IAmTrevorScott) October 9, 2016